AMPHIBIOUS 9.5 M BEACHLANDER
Always innovating and trying to find solutions to your un-met needs, ASIS just launched the first of its kind ASIS amphibious with a beachlander option.
Adding to the great advantages of having an amphibious, the beachlander option now opens a whole new world of opportunities to your boating experience.
Not only can you drive straight onto any beach or marina but you can also open up the bow and roll anything onto the boat.
Suddenly boating becomes so accessible for everyone, from disabled people on wheelchairs to toddlers and babies, getting on the boat has never been easier.
Advantages of the Amphibious Beachlander:
- Straight driving onto any beach or marina
- Immediate steering and parking next to you beach house
- Accessibility to the shallowest water
- Access to areas of high tidal range
- Easy access for people with special needs
- Availability of swim platform for divers and swimmers
- Ease of entry to previously inaccessible areas of operation
- Extremely fast deployment response: Rapid transition between land and water
- Increased patrolling areas
- Rapid Interception in SAR cases
- Unique rescue capability and flood response
- Ability to traverse obstacles, variable depths and debris
The Amphibious system on the beachlander consists of 4 motorized, retractable and steerable wheels, powering the boat with off-water capabilities. The entire system is marinized and stays completely out of the water while underway. This means there is no compromise to on-water performance.
Principal Characteristics 9.5 M Beachlander
|Length Overall:||9.6 m – 31’6″|
|Beam Overall:||2.95 m – 9’8″|
|Weight (Empty):||2,850 kg – 6,283 Ibs|
|Fuel Capacity:||60 – 135 gal|
|Recommended Power:||350 hp|
|Max Power allowed:||600 hp|
|Maximum speed:||100 km/h – 62 mph|
|No of Pax:||15 No. on water & 8 No. on land|