ASIS Professional Amphibious Boats are favored around the world for professional mariners in Law Enforcement, Firefighting, Search and Rescue, Coast-Guard Patrol and Flood Rescue.
Looking to cut on response times, patrol aquatic areas efficiently or deliver unforgettable experiences to customers, look no further. Once you’ve been on an ASIS Amphibious Craft, you wont be able to go back. The mobility, versatility and freedom it gives you are unparalleled.
• Straight driving onto any beach
• Accessibility to the shallowest water
• Access to areas of high tidal range
• Ease of entry to previously inaccessible areas of operation
• Extremely fast deployment response: Rapid transition between land and water
• Increased patrolling areas
• Rapid interception in SAR cases.
• Unique rescue capability and flood response
• Ability to traverse obstacles, variable depths and debris
The Amphibious technology is available as an upgrade option for all ASIS boats ranging from 5.1 meter to 12 meter and is available on both outboard and inboard powered boats. The Amphibious system consists of motorized, retractable and steerable wheels, powering the boat with off-water capabilities. The entire system is marinized and stays completely out of the water while underway. This means there is no compromise to on-water performance. Once fitted with the Amphibious technology, any ASIS boat will be able to travel directly between land and sea by the use of four retractable wheels with a hydraulic system linked to an inboard motor. ASIS Professional Amphibious Boats are specifically designed for your mission.