The ASIS Amphibious Rigid Inflatable Boat 7.1m is a very sought after size. It is big enough to allow full customization and design of the platform and have enough space for storage and personnel while having the ease of maneuverability of smaller boats. This Amphibious Rigid Inflatable Boat is ideal for a multitude of applications from rescue operations be it fire or flood related to patrolling and securing wildlife and conservation areas.
Advantages of the ASIS Amphibious boat:
- 1 man operation – reduce the number of needed workforce.
- Extremely fast deployment – Rapid transition between land and sea.
- Increased patrolling area and ease of entry to areas previously inaccessible.
- Rapid Interception in SAR cases
- Accessibility to the shallowest waters.
- Straight driving onto any beach.
Principal Characteristics 7.1 M
|Length Overall:||7.4 m – 24’3″|
|Beam Overall:||2.52 m – 8’3″|
|Tube diameter:||0.45 m – 1’6″|
|Weight (Empty):||1,200 kg – 2,646 Ibs|
|Fuel Capacity:||40 – 60 gal|
|Recommended Power:||150 hp|
|Max Power allowed:||200 hp|
|Maximum speed:||74 km/h – 46 mph|
|No of Pax:||9 No. on water & 8 No. on land|