The ASIS Amphibious Boat 8.4m is ideal for a number of applications. From Law enforcement to Fire rescue and flood rescue, this Amphibious boat can be fully customizable.
The ASIS Amphibious Rescue Craft gives you the best performance expected from an ASIS RHIB to fulfill any mission combined with the efficiency, efficacy and flexibility than an Amphibious system offers.
With a multitude of equipment and accessories, we can custom build it to the specifications you need.
Advantages of the ASIS Amphibious Rescue Craft:
- 1 man operation – reduce the number of needed workforce.
- Extremely fast deployment – Rapid transition between land and sea.
- Increased patrolling area and ease of entry to areas previously inaccessible.
- Rapid Interception in SAR cases
- Accessibility to the shallowest waters.
- Straight driving onto any beach.
Principal Characteristics 8.4 M
|Length Overall:||8.8 m – 28’11”|
|Beam Overall:||2.55 m – 8’4″|
|Tube diameter:||0.45 m – 1’6″|
|Weight (Empty):||1,450 kg – 3,197 Ibs|
|Fuel Capacity:||60 – 100 gal|
|Recommended Power:||200 hp|
|Max Power allowed:||350 hp|
|Maximum speed:||80 km/h – 50 mph|
|No of Pax:||15 No. on water & 8 No. on land|