AMPHIBIOUS 9.5 M BEACHLANDER
The ASIS Amphibious Boat 9.5m beachlander is the only amphibious beachlander out there. Adding to the great advantages of having an amphibious, the beachlander option now opens a whole new world of opportunity to any boating experience.
Now not only can you drive straight onto any beach or marina, but you can open up the bow and have all your passengers leave the boat, gracefully and dry.
Great as a yacht tender, this beachlander Amphibious Boat is also the perfect RHIB for divers and swimmers as the front bow ramp can be used as a safe diving platform away from the engines.
Advantages of the ASIS Amphibious boat beachlander:
- 1 person operation
- Availability of swim platform for divers and swimmers
- Unparalleled ease of embarking and disembarking
- Immediate steering and parking next to your beach house
- Access to areas of high tidal range
- Accessibility to the shallowest waters.
- Straight driving onto any beach.
Principal Characteristics 9.5 M Beachlander
|Length Overall:||9.6 m – 31’6″|
|Beam Overall:||2.95 m – 9’8″|
|Weight (Empty):||2,850 kg – 6,283 Ibs|
|Fuel Capacity:||60 – 135 gal|
|Recommended Power:||350 hp|
|Max Power allowed:||600 hp|
|Maximum speed:||100 km/h -62 mph|
|No of Pax:||15 No. on water & 8 No. on land|